Friday, November 20, 2009

Shoe Lust

I found this pair of gorgeous shoes at Charles and Keith today. I am not one to lust after a pair of shoes, but the moment I set my eyes on THAT pair of shoes, I knew I was won over.

It is in champagne red. You don't see this colour very much around, which might have added to its attractiveness. The glossy shine, the six-inch heels ... it's to die for.

I couldn't resist the temptation, so I got the salesgirl to get it in my size. When I put them on, I felt at the top of the world. I think it has something to do with wearing a six-inch heel. Makes you feel really "high", which is why I love wearing heels.

At $80, I know I am never going to be able to own it anytime soon, but a girl can always dream, can't she?

I couldn't find the exact picture. Just imagine this in champagne red. But then, this colour is rather lovely too.

No comments: