Monday, June 18, 2012

Smoked Salmon Smorgasbord



This is my third entry for the All Day Breakfast (ADB) project.
I made a reservation at 2pm but I got there early. There wasn’t a lot of people, so I didn’t have to wait.
I ordered the Smoked Salmon Smorgasbord and one of the daily specials, Cranberry Vanilla Lemonade.
I am really quite disappointed with the food this time round.
My drink came first and it was way too sweet (I had a slight headache after drinking that).
Next, my meal arrived. The presentation is really nice, but the food was too salty.
Everything about my meal today is tootoo salty and too sweet.
Oh, there was this adorable Caucasian little boy who kept coming over to me and poked his little finger at my nose and I played along. He is so cute! I am going to take a picture with him if I see him again at the restaurant.

No comments: