Friday, April 25, 2014

StarKing Korean Restaurant

It has been a very long while since everyone in the clinic went out together for a meal, there was a promotion StarKing Korean Restaurant, so I gathered everyone up and brought all of us there for a meal.


I really like the Korean utensils. They are so pretty. I really need to get myself a set soon.


The food selection is limited, but the quality is not bad. Look at that pork belly! The kimchi is good, if I remember correctly.


The food is cooking! Look at those tantalising meat! Enoki mushroom wrapped in bacon is a recipe I learnt from my friend and it is super delicious. Try it for yourself!


While waiting for the food to be cooked, there are some cooked foods that you can sample. Some of them are actually really good!

If you are looking for a place to satisfy a Korean barbeque craving and you don't want to burn a hole in your wallet, this is one place to consider.  

No comments: