Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Soup Spoon

This is one of the restaurants I go to occasionally (I am a poor girl) for lunch, there is one outlet conveniently located in Suntec City Mall, which is just a 5-minute walk from my clinic. 

As the name suggests, this restaurant serves soup.

I have not been very adventurous, I have only tried two soups so far:


Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff 


This is the first one I had, and I absolutely love it. I love mushrooms, so I thought I will go with something familiar, and BINGO I was right. The soup is loaded with bits of mushroom, it is not too heavy, and it tastes like mushroomy (is there such a word?).

... and Roasted Pumpkin. 

We (me and my colleagues) did not like this at all. It just tasted so weird, maybe it's just to western for our liking. 




I hereby make it a mission to try all their soups. 

No comments: